- Highly experienced financial services consultant with over thirty years’ industry knowledge in asset management and systems across front, middle and back office.
- Diverse roles in consulting, business development and leadership, including Head of Product Strategy, Business Development Manager/ Country Manager, Practice Leader, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Consulting Manager and Professional Services Manager.
- Specialist in OTC derivatives, data management, outsourcing, order management, investment accounting, regulatory directives, collateral management, reporting & compliance.
- Experienced in systems selection and architecture review/ re-design.
- Expert at bridging both business and technology groups.
- Practice manager at leading asset management consulting firm.
- Manager of professional services teams at two major software vendors.
- Mentoring and training for business and project management teams.
- Managerial experience as country manager for a global software vendor
- Managing large teams, mentoring, conducting performance appraisals.
- Extensive experience of outsourcing functions to external providers.
- Recent experience of outsourcing middle OTC operations to a specialist platform.
- Extensive experience in planning and implementing business-critical projects, delivering on time and within budget.
- Scope management, impact analysis and change control.
- Experienced in aligning customer expectations with outcomes and ensuring the needs of stakeholders are addressed.
- Head of Product Strategy for a global software firm.
- Moving a software firm into a new target market and coming up with market solutions.
- Re-aligning consulting practices to focus on current trends and demands from clients.
- Designed and led the development of a highly successful product around EMU.
- Developed many ideas which became modules or distinct products for a leading compliance vendor, an OMS vendor and an investment accounting vendor.
- Highly skilled at running change management functions and projects.
VENDOR / EXTERNAL PARTY MANAGEMENT
- Dealing with many external relationships with vendors and outsourcer providers
- Devising partnership deals, providing requirements for development, tracking, testing, statements of work process and arranging payments.